- Business and Professional Services
Skils'kin is a community-based, non-profit agency in Spokane, Washington. It was organized in 1970 by concerned parents, families and business leaders to provide services to adults with disabilities and physical challenges.
Since 1970, Skils'kin's programs have continued to grow and adapt to the most pressing needs of the community. Through collaboration with friends and business partners, we have been able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils'kin currently has two major roles:
1) We serve as an employer that hires people with significant disabilities through the AbilityOne program and various commercial contracts.
2) We offer other employment and living supports, including:
(a) employment support allowing people with disabilities to obtain and sustain a job,
(b) community living services allowing individuals to live in their own homes with assistance to increase their independence
(c) representative payee services to assist those who need help with their finances to budget and pay their bills.
For more information about our services, please call us at (509) 326-6760.
Whom to Contact
- Brian BehlerCEO4004 E Boone AveSpokane, WA 99202Phone: (509) 209-2431
- Rose Mills4004 E Boone AveSpokane, WA 99202Phone: (509) 326-6760 ext 2604